Friday, June 11, 2010

Today is the day!!!

As you know, Chris and I have been living apart since November due to him getting a new job 2 hours away from my school, and me not wanting to leave my fourth graders in the middle of the year. Well, I'm happy to say last night was the last night I had to sleep alone!!!! I have a workday at school today that Chris is driving in to help me move things out on, and then I will be with him for good!!! (I still have to go in for another workday on Monday, but that's ok.) I cannot tell you how excited I am. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I cannot wait to be with him full time again :-D. I just needed to share my giddiness with someone!

No real baby updates to report, she's still just hanging out having fun kicking and punching around. I can't wait to kiss her sweet little face! However, I'd prefer she stay put for a few more months.

School ended yesterday with a half day. This year has been completely different from last, the kids were just so different. I will miss them, but I am glad to say I finished my first full year of teaching. The plan for next year is still in the air, but we're thinking I'm just going to stay out of work until at least January. We have some fun things planned with Chris's family this weekend, so I'll post some pictures when I can :)

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments. We need a new baby update! Are we getting closer to her arrival?

    ReplyDelete