Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oopsie Daisy

I have been a terrible blogger again...my bad. Things are just currently crazy trying to get things ready for baby, and finish out the school year (only one week left!!). I'm so excited to be finishing things up at school, and begin living with my hubby again (I miss him lots). Baby and I are doing very well. Things have looked wonderful at my appointments. Here's a baby update:

How far along? 24 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: still -1 pound from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? yes!

Stretch marks? some

Sleep: depends on which of my beds i'm sleeping in. i love the bed at our apartment, b/c it's memory foam and allows me to sleep longer and more comfortably.

Best moment this week: watching my belly jump as this sweet baby moves around

Movement: tons! i'm starting to figure out her schedule so i know when she'll move the most.

Food cravings: nothing specifically, i just want to eat all of the time!

Gender: it's a GIRL

Labor Signs: none thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? in, but after i eat i can make it pop out which really grosses chris out

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I miss: sleeping on my belly. chris promises to dig a hole in the sand at the beach so i can lay on my belly

What I am looking forward to: moving back in with chris so he can experience all of these new things with me instead of just hearing about them

Weekly Wisdom: take others' advice with a grain of salt. what was true/worked for them is not always the way to go for you

Milestones: seeing our baby girl move from the outside. she's a big kicker and loves to make my belly jump all around

I'm spending the rest of the weekend at Momma and Daddy's b/c I had to go to school on Saturday, so that's it for now. The puppies need some quality sister time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment