It's on days like today that I realize I am surrounded by the most amazing people. I adore the people I work with, and I am so sad to be leaving them in a week. I will miss their companionship so much. Without these ladies there is no way I would have made it through my first year and a half of teaching. They are strong, amazing teachers!
They threw me the BEST baby shower ever today. We were able to enjoy yummy snacks, good fellowship, and Baby Girl Koufopoulos was able to receive some wonderful gifts! I do not have pictures to add right now because I forgot my camera, but Linda took some for me and I will add them as soon as she gives them to me. I love you girls so much! Thank you for an awesome party!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment