Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

I've been terrible about updating regularly. School has been overwhelming lately and our weekends have been busy actually getting to spend time together :) I found this cool survey thing that I wanted to share to update about the little one

How far along? 15 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: lost 1 lb at the last doctor appointment in march but it was probably really more then that

Maternity clothes? some...the pants are just more comfortable so they are becoming a staple in my wardrobe. even though i've lost weight, it has moved to the belly area

Stretch marks? some, but not on the belly

Sleep: i miss it. it's been hard to find a position that i'm comfortable in where my back doesn't hurt and my hip bones aren't digging into the mattress

Best moment this week: listening to chris talk to the baby at night. it's become a ritual that i lay the phone on my belly and he talks with the baby. it's the sweetest thing ever!

Movement: none since march 18 and that was the coolest thing ever

Food cravings: i had a major craving for taco bell that was satisfied last night :) i have been obsessed with water with lemon!

Gender: we find out in may :) i keep having dreams about boys and chris had one last night about a girl

Labor Signs: none thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I miss: sleeping on my belly!

What I am looking forward to: going back to the doctor next week to hear the little one :)

Weekly Wisdom: take it easy and really start taking care of yourself

Milestones: the baby can hear now so we're making a point of talking and singing to the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment