I was sitting at the dentist office getting my teeth cleaned, and I had this really strange feeling in my tummy. It felt like a little flutter, and it kept happening. I finally realized that I WAS FEELING MY BABY!!! I almost jumped out of the chair! The poor lady cleaning my teeth was looking at me like I was crazy, but I explained and she realized the reason for my sudden excitement. It was the strangest feeling ever.
I forgot to up date after the doctor appointment last week, but all is well. We were able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler, and that was pretty neat. No new ultrasounds, but we did find out that at our May appointment we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. I am definitely starting to "look" pregnant. I don't have a huge belly or anything, but there's a bump there that wasn't there before.
We cannot wait to see our baby again, and now I can't wait for Chris to be able to feel it move. This is the greatest experience ever, and we can't wait to meet our little one!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


andrea, I am commenting to draw your attention to my new craft blog where I have gifted you with The Versatile Blogger award. Please stop by my blog to claim your award button. Please, take this as a compliment and as encouragement to continue blogging. I'm a fan!
ReplyDeletehttp://itsmerelyauthentic.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-award.html
Meredith