Total weight gain/loss: not sure..
Maternity clothes? yes! I can still wear my normal jeans, but all other pants have to be maternity
Stretch marks? just ones left over from last time
Sleep: I wish I had time for more. It's getting harder and harder to get comfy at night, and I cannot sleep through the night to save my life.
Movement: LOTS, especially in the evenings when I can sit down and relax :) I love it.
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor Signs: none thank goodness!
Milestones: He's been moving a lot so Chris can feel him and that's been awesome! Lily likes to sit on my belly in the evenings when we're playing on the floor and he gets irritated at her. She doesn't realize what's going on usually. I can't wait for her to feel him too!
| Please excuse how gross I look...it's been a long day! The belly is getting bigger! |


No comments:
Post a Comment