Wednesday, July 27, 2011

15 Weeks

I am so very excited about this pregnancy. I wanted to take a few minutes to do a survey like I did with Lily. Here's some info for you!

How far along? 15 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: none either way

Maternity clothes? not really. i wear them sometimes because i never lost all of my baby weight from lily so my non-maternity summer clothes don't fit well

Stretch marks? just ones left over from last time

Sleep: i do it all of the time. i don't know what i'm going to do when i have to go back to work and won't get my two naps a day in

Movement: depending on the day it can be lots to little. right now our little peanut is moving and rolling around in there

Gender: no idea. this pregnancy has been very different then last time though so we'll see

Labor Signs: none thank goodness!

Milestones: lots more movement in the past few weeks. it was big enough last night that Chris got to feel some movement

I'll get Chris to take a picture this evening and post it tomorrow of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment