We decided in December that we were ready to start trying to have a baby, and we were extremely lucky and successful. I went to the doctor in February, and was 8 weeks along. Currently I am about 10 weeks, 5 days. We are super excited about all of this and feel extremely blessed. We were able to see the baby in February and hear the heartbeat. This was an amazing experience for the both of us. We cannot wait to go back to the doctor in a few weeks to see the baby again. We are both already so in love with this baby it's amazing!
I am going to try and be a more regular blogger with this blog. I really want to document every event in this pregnancy and our lives together. It's so funny because we're still learning so much about being married, and now we get to embark on this wonderful adventure together. I cannot think of another person I'd rather be in this boat with :)
Here are some pictures from the first ultrasound:


No comments:
Post a Comment